Thanks for visiting.
We hope you can find everything you need. CTA Energy Solutions is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction.
CTA Energy Solutions is a consulting firm that offers industry leading modeling and consulting services in the area of renewable energy and environmental services. We consult on garbage, waste, solar, wind, biomass and biogas to electricity, fuel, heat and cooling.
CTA Energy Solutions firmly believes that renewable energy sources improve not only the overall quality of human life, but also help advance and maintain development throughout the world. renewable energy is becoming increasingly practical, reliable and cost-effective. Most important, It's improving the overall health of human beings and supporting the environment.
Our goal is to bring renewable, non poluting power to businesses and homes in developed and developing countires.
Our lines of business Include:
- Custom waste to electricity, fuel, heat, cooling and project consulting for government and private sector ( Domestic and International )
- Developing countries electricity and fuel solutions.
- Developing Countries waste management strategy development and solutions. Include Landfill development projects and Landfill closure / cover projects. ( waste to enegy Commissioning and decommissioning projects)
- Waste management IT software solutions.
- Market Research and Analyses.
- Business Plans, Business Case, Project Development and management.
Our Clients include government entities, Hospitals, Utility corporations, Military barracks, waste management companies, renewable energy technology companies, project developers, Housing complex, Hotels, Corporations and individuals.
A Biogas to Electricity Facility and a garbage Landfill directly accross the street in Illinois USA.
This Landfill supply the gas this facility needs to produce energy in the form of electricity to power homes and businesses.
A 450 tons of trash a day or 160,000 tons of trash annually Landfill in Illinois, USA. This landfill feed methane gas to the Biogas facility across the street that powers10,000 homes annually